Anna Poliwoda (MSc 2001, PhD 2006, DSc 2019, Prof. UO 2019)
- Enantiomers separation and determination of their optical purity by capillary electrophoresis.
- The use of mass spectroscopy in the identification of newly synthesized organic compounds, and substances isolated from natural products, environmental and biological samples.
- Method development of analytical procedures for isolation, enrichment, identification and determination of organic compounds.
- Synthesis of sorption materials based on molecularly imprinted technology for extraction of organic compounds from samples with a complex matrix composition.
- Application of advanced LC-MS, CE-MS instrumental analysis techniques in the analysis of biologically active compounds, including natural products and xenobiotics.